•Quick Links From the Dashboard > Messaging > Send SMS :-
If you click on the send sms then you will Land on the page of MESSAGING.
Here you can see all the messaging options like:-
- Select Campaign :- Default Campaign
- Choose Coverage :- India ( +91 )
- SMS routes :- You Can Choose routes from here for Sending SMS.
Selected Routes and available SMS show that the Route you
Selected have how much SMSs left to shoot.
Enter Mobile Number:- in this box you have to enter numbers on
which you want to send SMS and numbers are separated by the enter for
- These are the filters which are used to filters the mobile numbers. If you
don’t want to remove/filters anything from the numbers you enter then you can
uncheck the box.
- Select Contact Group :- If you have contact Groups, then you can directly
add from there
- Select File:- This is used to upload the file. If you have already a file
with ext .xlsx, ods, txt cvs & xls of contact numbers , then you can
directly upload the file and start campaigning.
- For the further details you can click on File Data
- Select SMS Type:- Here you can select the type of SMS you want to send
Text: it’s just a simple text message
Flash: it sends directly to the display
WAP-Push: Its include a direct link to the web
V-card: it’s just a business card
Unicode: its a multiple language SMS type
Dynamic: Use to personalize the SMS
- Enter SMS content:- Enter content for SMS. You can use SMS templates and
save some time. You can Also see below the SMS box number of words so have the
number of words in mind too.
- Schedule SMS:- This is for you want to send SMS now or later. Send in long
course: you can divide a campaign into multiple batches and select time and day.
This is for in case you want to send an SMS again and again after a Particular
time and day.
- If you want to see the sms before sending then you can click on preview